Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello

Hello i am solo oracle.
I am a Muslim. 
Some years before i was depressed and i was need to cure.
So i visited many doctors but it was not useful.
Some day i went to a bookstore and i found a book that it's name was interesting.
I bought that book a study it. it's name was " The book of solitude" .
It's topic was about the God and talking and worship the God.
I got better and better after studying the book. after 3 months i was completely healthy.
So i started to talking about the book to my friends and my family.
Now after 6 years of that depression many people wants to have the book of solitude.
In this book you will read about yourself and your lord (God).
i will place this book in my posts to help you overcome your depression.
I hope you will get better and some day you will be healthy and hopeful.
Please share my posts in social networks to it receives to all depressed people in all over the world.
Please follow me and read my posts and say your comments about your experiences and about my posts.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment